Summer has arrived, which location will be the best choice for you? Where can you enjoy the beauty and escape the hot of summer? Surely, Sa Pa is the best place for you? What should you preparing for summer trip in Sa Pa?
In the summer, the weather in Sa Pa is very cool, only about 15 – 25 degree, this weather make you feel comfortable to enjoy many activities in Sa Pa. However, in the early morning and at night it will be a bit chilly, so remember to bring 1 to 2 thin coats in your luggage.
Besides, remember to bring a pair of sandals or sports shoes to be convenient during hiking or picnicking, because Sapa mountainous terrain, wearing high heels will be very painful feet.
In addition to clothes, shoes, do not forget to bring sunscreen, because in the high UV region is stronger than the plains, so will make your skin more susceptible to sunburn. Umbrellas, hats, sunglass, small backpacks for essentials when traveling, virtual selfie sticks, moisturizer for the skin, insect repellent sprays (if you want to go trek in the village or into the forest) … also are very necessary things.
Check-in at Hotel De La Coupole
Since the Noi Bai – Lao Cai Expressway came into operation, most tourists choose to go by car to shorten the time. The 245km long section of the highway, if you go by family car, only takes about 4 – 4.5 hours to get from Hanoi to Sapa. If traveling by sleeping bus, it takes a little longer, about 5-6 hours. There are many luxury sleeper bus from Hanoi to Sapa such as:
– Ha Son Hai Van (Booking phone: 19006776)
– Sapa Express (Booking phone: 024 6682 1555)
– Fansipan Express (Booking phone: 0243 9900 333/090 225 2200)
– Inter Bus Lines (Booking phone: 024 8589 8333/0899 233 288)
– Queen Café (Booking phone: 0243 9036 036/090 626 6464)
During the day, there are many bus to choose such as: 7h30, 8h30, 9h00, 11h00, 12h00, 13h00, 13h30, 14h00, 16h00, 18h00, 22h00. The sleeper bus manufacturers range from 200,000 VND – 250,000 VND
Or if you want to be more comfortable and faster, you can choose to ride Limousine, cost about 400,000 VND – 450,000 VND.
Besides going by car to Sapa, you also have another interesting option, you can take the night train to Lao Cai city, then take a car from Lao Cai to Sapa (38km). Traveling by train is a safe choice for your journey, but it will take more time than by car, about 8 hours from Hanoi to Lao Cai.
The sleeper carriers are: King Express; Fansipan Express; Sapaly Train; Chapa Express; Victoria Express. The remaining way from Lao Cai to Sapa you can take the bus (30,000 VND / time) or taxi (400,000 VND – 500,000 VND).
Nowaday, Sa Pa has nearly 400 accommodation facilities, comfortable for you to choose:
* 5-star hotel:
– Silk Path (Booking phone: 0214.3788,555)
– Pao’s Sapa (booking phone: 0214.6253.999)
– Hotel De La Coupole (Booking phone: 0214.3629,999)
* 4-star hotel:
– Cao Nguyen Hotel: (Booking phone: 0214.377.1123)
– Sapa Charm Hotel (Booking phone: 0917,566,078)
– Victoria Sapa (Booking phone: 0214.3871.522 / 0214.3871.539)
– BB Sapa (Booking phone: 0214.3871.996)
– Chau Long (Booking phone: 0214.3871.245)
– Aire Boutique (Booking phone: 0214.377.2268)
– Pistachio (Booking phone: 0214.3566,666)
– Amazing Sapa (Booking phone: 0214.3865.888)
– Freesia (Booking phone: 0214.6258.866)
* 3 star standard hotel:
– Sapa Relax hotel (Booking phone: 0214.3800.368)
– Beautiful Sapa Boutique (Booking phone: 0214.3871.959)
– Holiday Sapa (Booking phone: 0214.3873.874)
– Vista Sapa (Booking phone: 0214.6288.388)
– Bamboo Sapa (Booking phone: 0214.3871.075)
– Sapa Lodge (Booking phone: 0961,840,555)
– Sapa Village (Booking phone: 0214.3699.899)
– Sunny Moutain (Booking phone: 0914,817,802 / 0966,599,987)
– Sapa Green (Booking phone: 0214.362.8888)
* Mid-range hotels and motels
– Phuong Nam Hotel (Booking phone: 02143.871.256)
– Cherry Hotel (Booking phone: 0934,523,524)
– Sapa O’chau Hotel (Booking phone: 0214.3771.166)
– Tuong Mai Hotel (Booking phone: 0946.454.866)
– Sapa Stunning View Hotel (Booking phone: 0214.871.163)
– DH Sapa Hotel (Booking phone: 0914,928,683)
– Auberge ??ng Trung Hotel (Booking phone: 0214.3871.243)
– Fantastic Hotel (Booking phone: 0915,990,929)
– Tran Binh Guest House (Booking phone: 02143.871.726)
– Trung Nguyen Guest House (Booking phone: 02143.871.609)
– Sunflower Guest House (Booking phone: 02143.872.046
– Thanh Quyen Guest House (Booking phone : 02143.872.123)
– Huong Quynh Guesthouse (Booking phone: 02143.871.485)
– Ban Mai guesthouse (Booking phone: 02143.871.374)
Sapa Beautiful Boutique Hotel
When coming to Sa Pa, if you do not take a private car, you need to know the information about some taxi companies to contact when needed:
* Mai Linh Taxi: 02143.833.388
* Green Taxi: 02143.63 63 63
* Taxi Hieu Hong: 02143 820 820
* Taxi Fansipan: 02143 62 62 62
If you have researched the information before the trip, that’s great. But if you have any concerns about what you will choose, please contact the Lao Cai Tourism Information and Promotion Center for a free consultation with the most accurate information.
– Address: S? 002 Fansipan street, Sa Pa ward, Sa Pa town, Lao Cai province
– Phone: 02143.871.975.
Above are some experiences and essential information when you plan your trip to Sapa in the summer. With thorough and thoughtful preparation, believe that you will have a wonderful vacation in the misty city of Sa Sa.