If you traveling to Sapa by car, you will surely wonder which car company to choose to ensure safety. Lao Cai Tourist Information and Promotion Center are advise you some of reputable and reliable bus companies such as:
Interbuslines is a unique 44-seat sleeper bus, designed with 22 separate cabins, making customers feel like staying in a room with many modern equipment. The vehicle is equipped with: music player, headset, USB charging port, LCD TV, reading light, high-speed wifi, free drinking water and a guide fluent in foreign languages.
– Departure time from Hanoi to Sapa: 7:00, 13:30, 22:00;
– Departure time from Sapa to Hanoi: 8:00, 13:30, 16:00, 22:00;
– Pick up and drop off points in Hanoi: 18 Hang Voi – Hoan Kiem, 169 Linh Duong, University of Science and Technology, University of Foreign Languages;
– Pick up and drop off point in Sa Pa: 618 Dien Bien Phu – SaPa;
– Ticket price: 250,000 VND/ticket.
Photo: The Interbuslines cabin is spacious enough for a family
Sapa Express Bus
Sapa Express is a car company that runs directly from Hanoi to Sapa town and vice versa, without transiting in Lao Cai. The company has vehicles such as: 38-seat sleeper bus with soft, spacious bed and closed European-style toilet; The 29-seat luxury limousine, with extremely spacious and smooth reclining seats (45-degree frame and 29 reclining seats), has modern equipment (wifi, USB socket, free drinking water, blankets and pillow). The staff is enthusiastic, friendly, professional and civilized, highly appreciated by foreign tourists.
– Departure time from Hanoi – Sa Pa: 7am, 13h30, 22h;
– Pick-up and drop-off point in Hanoi: Pick up and drop off in the old town, 12 Ly Thai To, Noi Bai Airport;
– Departure time from Sa Pa – Hanoi: 08h, 13h30, 15h30;
– Pick up and drop off point in Sa Pa: No. 02 Cau May – SaPa;
– Ticket price: 250,000 VND / bed, 350,000 VND / limousine seat.
– Green Bus is a 40-seat, high-quality, new luxury car, departing at fixed hours, supporting drinking water, wifi, insurance. Especially, there are enthusiastic and experienced English-Vietnamese guides, bringing comfort to passengers.
– Departure time from Hanoi 07h, 22h to SaPa 13:00, 4:00;
– Departure time from SaPa 07h, 15h30, 22h to Hanoi 13h, 21h00, 04h45;
– Pick up and drop off point in Hanoi: 30 Hang Muoi, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
– Pick up and drop off point in Sa Pa: No. 25 Kim Dong, SaPa.
– Ticket price: 250,000 VND/ 1 way, 460,000 VND/ 2 ways.
Fansipan Express Bus
Fansipan Express Bus is a sleeper bus with 20 single cabins and a very spacious 34-seat sleeper. On average, there are 4 bus schedules for 2 ways per day, with full facilities to give customers a feeling of comfort during the journey, television, air conditioning, wifi in the car. Each bed has a power outlet so guests can use the phone charger, each bed has a clean blanket and pillow. Friendly staff, professional work. Along the way, the garage does not catch customers, does not cram, even on peak holidays.
– Pick up and drop off points in Hanoi: Hanoi Old Quarter or the airline’s office at 41 Luong Van Can – Hanoi
– Pick up and drop off point in Sapa: 9 Nguyen Viet Xuan.
– The bus departs at Hanoi office station at 07h, 13h30 and 22h
– The bus departs from Sapa at 08h, 14h, 16h
– Ticket price: 250,000 VND / 1 regular car ticket, 400k / single car cabin ticket
Photo: Fansipan Express Bus car
Sapa King Bus
Sapa King Bus is a 38-seat sleeper bus, with a closed, modern and fully equipped toilet, with 02 trips/day. On the Sapa King Bus, there is 2-way air conditioner, drinking water, TV, wifi. Especially, this is one of the best and cheapest car companies in the market.
– Departure time in Hanoi: 07, 22h;
– Pick up and drop off locations in Hanoi: 204 Tran Quang Khai – Hanoi, Old Quarter, Hoa Binh Park, Noi Bai Airport intersection;
– Departure time in Sapa: 15:30;
– Pick up and drop off location in Sa Pa: Dien Bien Phu street, SaPa town.
– Ticket price is 220,000 VND/ticket.
Ha Son – Hai Van
Ha Son Hai Van bus has 03 main car lines: fast sleeper bus, regular bus and super vip single cabin car line with full amenities such as 17-inch private screen, VIP lounge, snacks, cold towels, drinking water , strong wifi. All cars have standard mattress beds, smooth and fully equipped: LED screen, wifi, two-way air conditioning, cold towels, drinking water… Professional staff, heat Love, honesty and especially put SAFETY on the top Ha Son Hai Van will meet your travel needs in the fastest and most convenient way.
– Departure time starts from 6:30 to 23:30, Per day 45 car leaves the station, the distance between each bus route from 30-45 minutes. Passengers can contact the Hotline for booking and consulting at 1900 6776.
– Pick up and drop off locations in Sa Pa: N1, N2 and N4 roads, Sa Pa town, Lao Cai province
– Standard sleeper bus fare: 230,000 VND/ticket.
– Ticket price for VIP sleeper bus: 250,000 VND/ticket.
– Super vip single cabin ticket price: 350,000 VND/ticket.
Photo: VIP Lounge Service of Ha Son Hai Van Bus
Photos and written by Do Hoa