Lao Cai has become a potential tourist destination with famous places such as Bac Ha, Sa Pa, Bat Xat… Lao Cai tourism is growing day by day, so the demand for travel from the center of Lao Cai to tourist destinations is increasingly. Do not ignore the information of transport from Lao Cai to the tourist destinations the following article:
Bac Ha attracts tourists with wild beauty, intact cultural values, which is now becoming an attractive destination for many tourists such as: Hoang A Tuong Palace, Bac Ha Temple, Bac Ha Flower Valley, sunday market…
Bac Ha is about 70km from Lao Cai city center, you can go to Bac Ha by bus, private car, motorbike or motorbike taxi:
Buses from Lao Cai central bus station to Bac Ha have many trips from 5:30 am to 4:00 pm daily (about 30 minutes – 1,5 hour for 1 trip), you are free to choose the time accordingly. Ticket price is 60,000 VND/person.
Contact phone: Mr. Truong 0963.899.915, Mr. Tho: 0912.294.602, Mr. Thanh: 0919.743.413
Motorcycles, cars: If you want to experience the road from Lao Cai to Bac Ha, you can also ride a motorbike or car by yourself.
Travelling by motor
Bat Xat district is a district with great tourism potential with attractions such as: Lung Po, Lao Chai village (Y Ty), Thien Sinh Bridge (Y Ty), Ngai Thau, Lao Than Mt, Den Sang, Muong Hum Market… Bat Xat town is about 12km from Lao Cai province, but to get to famous tourist spots, you have to go another 40-60km pass.
– Motorcycles, cars: As a form of choice for many young tourists, motorbikes are extremely convenient, economical and proactive means of transportation but always bring you many wonderful, interesting and new experiences. However, the road to Bat Xat is quite bumpy, so you need to have a strong handlebar if traveling by motorbike or to be safe, you should contact reputable taxi or bus companies in Lao Cai.
– Bus number 04: From Central Bus Station – Ban Vuoc (Bat Xat): Every day, there will be 24 buses running continuously along Provincial Road 156B from Lao Cai Central Bus Station to Ban Vuoc and return. The first bus of the day is at 6:05 am and the last one is at 6 pm. The price for each trip is 20,000 VND/ticket.
– From: Lao Cai – Bat Xat – Muong Hum – Y Ty
Departure from Laos at 6:30 am
Departure from y Ty at 12:40 pm
Contact phone: 0976.689.389
– From: Lao Cai – Bat Xat – Trinh Tuong – Phin Ho – Y Ty
At 7:15 am, depart from Lao Cai central bus station
Afternoon 13:30, depart from Y Ty bus station
Contact phone: 0989.581.582
Public bus from Lao Cai city to Sa Pa and return
Sapa is a famous tourist destination for domestic and foreign tourists. It is 35km from the center of Lao Cai, so it is very easy to get from Lao Cai to Sapa.
There are 44 trips/day on bus route 01. But now due to the Covid epidemic, there are only 8 8 bus left until further notice:
– Morning: From train station (Lao Cai) – Sa Pa: 7:30 am and 8:00 am. From Sa Pa – Lao Cai: 8:30am and 9:30am
– Afternoon: From train station (Lao Cai) – Sa Pa: 14h and 15h. From Sa Pa – Lao Cai: 16h and 16h50.
There are also many mini bus from Lao Cai to Sapa from 7am to 4pm.
Motorbikes and cars: The road to Sapa passes through many mountains, passes, rivers and streams, so the travel time maybe longer. However, the long distance and many traffics sso you must drive carefully.
Above are the ways to move from Lao Cai to Sa Pa, Bat Xat, Bac Ha for tourists, hope that with these ways, you will have a perfect and meaningful trip.